January 1, 2010

New Year...New Kitchen

Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a great celebration last night and is very blessed in 2010.

I promised to post pictures of all the new stuff in the kitchen. The "new kitchen" all started when we decided to replace the vinyl floor and ended up picking the wood floors that eventually spanned the entire main area of the house. After the floors were installed in the kitchen, we had granite countertops put in. They were such a good deal; it was the same price as laminate would have been. With the countertops came the undermount sink and the new faucet. The last thing we needed to complete the kitchen was to install a backsplash. We planned on doing this ourselves, so it took a while to find the right tile and also the motivation to get it done. It is finally done though. Pat did most of the work. I think he did an amazing job. I am very proud of him. And most of all I LOVE the kitchen now!




3 comments:

Devon said...

The kitchen looks awesome! Great job! You should include more photos of your home!

Unknown said...

It looks unbelievable!!! Good job Pat! Fantastic job :)

I can't wait to come out in February!!

Robyn said...

Ack, sorry that was me (not Angela...don't know how that happened!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...