2. I took tap, jazz, and ballet lessons for years. I also took piano lessons when I was growing up. Unfortunately I have no talent in the performing arts.
3. My husband calls me "Monkey Toes" because not only do I find it comfortable to sit with my toes intertwined, but I am also very efficient at using my feet to pick things up. My big toes almost function as thumbs.
4. I desperately need a pedicure as evident in the above photo.
5. As much as I HATE trying to sell a house and think it is stressful to buy one too, I sometimes think I want to be a realtor when my kids get a little bit older.
6. I have three tattoos, and at one point I had my tongue pierced. I went through a bit of a wild phase I guess you could say.
7. I cried as I walked down the aisle on my wedding day because I knew I'd have to move to Oklahoma. There's nothing wrong with Oklahoma, but I was not so excited about moving away from all my family.
8. I'm not a cute crier, and my wedding photos prove that.
9. Fall is my favorite season. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.
10. I majored in Marketing in college and really haven't used it since the day I graduated.