January 8, 2010

On This Day...

On this day a year ago Ryan and I welcomed Pat home from his second deployment. It is crazy to see how much has changed in just a short year. It's also mind blowing to be preparing to say goodbye again, but I digress. One year ago, Ryan and I were very happy as you can see.
And so was Pat.
Three months ago today Sean was born. I still marvel at the course of events of the day and a half before he was born, but that is a different story than I am here to write. I cannot believe how big my little one has gotten in 3 months. He is fitting into 3-6 month clothes. He sleeps pretty well. He usually is asleep by 9 p.m. and wakes up for one or two short nursing sessions. He'll sleep until at least 6:30 a.m. and then take a decent morning nap while I get the day started and work on the chores. During Ryan's nap time Sean and I get some special, uninterrupted cuddle time where I can hold him without having to do anything else. He is a very happy baby and loves to smile and laugh. He is very ticklish, and we love to tickle him to elicit a laugh. All it takes for us to make him smile is to look at him and make eye contact. He is also a very chatty baby. He is very patient because he puts up with us constantly dealing with Ryan and taking our attention from him, and also he deals with Ryan being super loud a lot of the time. He is as sweet as an angel. These past three months have been wonderful and he is such a great part of our family.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...