January 26, 2010

A Few Photos

I wanted to show a couple of photos so that Grammy and Grumps could see some of the clothes they sent for Christmas, and there are a couple other photos too.

Unfortunately, I couldn't get a good photo of Ryan in these pjs. This was the day he was running the 104.6 fever. But you can still see that the message is very appropriate for Ryan.
This is a photo of the table Pat made for Ryan. It was a long time coming, but I attribute that to us being very busy. I helped with the train on the top of it, but Pat did the rest. Ryan LOVES it.
Ryan loves wearing these sunglasses recently. I think he's trying to be like me since I'm wearing my regular glasses more often right now.
Sean is so cute in the outfit that Grammy and Grumps sent.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...