January 18, 2010

Meal Planning

As I said in my New Year's Goals post a while back, I want to plan out more meals in advance. So far I've been doing really well meal planning, and it has made cooking while caring for two kids immensely easier. It wasn't that I didn't realize how helpful meal planning would be. It was just me being lazy before, and thankfully I'm over that so we can enjoy more home cooking. Our schedule for the next little while looks something like this:
Steak, Twice Baked Potatoes, and Salad
Sloppy Joes and side dish unknown
Manicotti (frozen from the last time I made this dish a few weeks ago)
Grilled Chicken Wings and Salad
Lemon Pepper Chicken, pasta side, and Peas
Teriyaki Sirloin Tips (sides undecided)
Creamy Basil Chicken Pasta
and maybe on Friday we'll throw in a take out pizza for a special treat.
We'll have to see in the coming weeks if this proves to be a money saving strategy too. That would be another added benefit.

1 comment:

Devon said...

Your recipes sound awesome! Please try to share recipes! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...