July 20, 2010

Smooth

Things have been going rather smoothly here. Sean is now going to bed really well in his crib (knock on wood). In fact the other night he only woke up once! Last night he was back to two wake ups, but I am so proud of him. And I should add that Ryan has been doing wonderfully at being quiet when Sean is in bed, and that is quite a feat for Ryan since he's normally kind of loud.

The boys and I are keeping busy and having lots of fun. That's definitely helping to pass our days. Tomorrow marks 6 weeks since Pat left. Six weeks feels like an accomplishment to me, but I also feel like it's been longer than that since I saw Pat last. I miss him, but I know that taking it one day at a time the days will pass, and then we'll be together again. As I've said before the days seem to fly, but cumulatively it is not going as fast as I would like.

I wanted to take a minute to share an article with you that touches very close to my heart (if you know what I mean). Please take a minute to read it while it is still posted. Many people do not realize the difficulties our Soldiers are facing in Afghanistan or what their lives are like over there. I wanted to give a little glimpse into Pat's deployment.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

So glad to read that things are going smoother for your family (especially at bedtime)

I will check out that article

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...