July 16, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #4

I know that I skipped Fill-In #3, and it was either that I was too busy or the questions were too hard. I won't tell which one.

1.) What food reminds you of your spouse?
We love food around here so there are quite a few foods that remind me of Pat. Pat loves Coke, Double Stuffed Oreos, Corned Beef, and a dish I make that we call Mexican Chicken. Zaxby's also reminds me of him because he has a love affair with their chicken tenders.

2.) Who would you rather sit next to in a cross-country plane ride: an irritating non-stop talker or a quiet stare-er?
Definitely a stare-er. I'm not much for talking to people I do not know. Most people would realize that I'm uncomfortable though if they did keep talking to me. I am just not one of those talkative people that strangers like to talk to. I'm shy and quiet. I could just ignore the stare-er.

3.) What are your best tips on how to save money?
I budget and clip coupons. I have a bunch of big ticket items I am saving for over this deployment. I'll tell you about them later. We'll see if I'm able to save enough over this year.

4.) What is your favorite summer memory?
This one is too hard. I can't really think of a great summer memory right now. Have I ever mentioned that I hate the summer anyway? It is my least favorite season of the year.

5.) Do you believe in ghosts?
Well, this is a very complex question for me. I believe that our spirits/souls live on after death. I believe that our loved ones are watching over us after they die. I believe in angels. I don't think I believe in ghosts haunting though, but I always have an open mind to things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am now craving Oreos. Thanks. LOL

Thanks for joining! Hope to see you next week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...