July 5, 2010

Changing So Fast

I don't have time to write a long post this morning, but I wanted to write about a few changes that have happened so fast. I feel that if I don't post about them now, I may not remember. Since I use this blog as a record keeper for the developments of my children I need to share.

Sean has cut not one but TWO teeth. He had worked on them for so long it was hard to tell when they would finally cut. I think I've seen a pattern though that the night or so right before they cut with him are absolute torture where he is so upset he cannot sleep. After that one night and the next day, he's back to his happy baby self.

Sean is also army crawling. He does not do it as fast or as far as Ryan did it, but he gets where he wants to go. While he doesn't seem to have the same determination to get places that Ryan had, he definitely suffers a lot from frustration at it not being easier to get places. He also frequently gets up on hands and knees and rocks. Ryan never really did this, and I think it is one of the cutest things. Sean also gets into a push up position on his fingers and toes holding his body up. While he is exploring all these new movements, I think his preferred method is rolling still.

So it is unfortunate that Pat again missed seeing his child's first tooth and seeing him crawl. In fact Pat will probably miss Sean's first steps too. But while it is sad for Pat to miss so much, we look forward to all the future events that he will be here for. Until we are a family again, I will enjoy these milestones and try to share them with Pat the best I can.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tator Tot is running a fever today, and has been drooling like crazy. I think the start of his teething days are here!! Thank goodness your little man cut his:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...