August 25, 2008

Sleep

Ryan has been following a new sleep schedule for a little while now, and I do not like it.  Lately he's been going to sleep easily by 7:30 p.m.  Then like clockwork around 10:00 p.m. he is standing in the crib crying.  He nurses and goes back to sleep pretty well.  Then at 5:00 a.m. he's ready to start the day.  Every night as I go to bed alone, I look forward to getting up and playing with him. However, I just wish we started our day maybe an hour later.  I do know his fourth tooth will be cutting through pretty soon, and I'm sure that will shake up our sleep schedule again. 

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Oh bless you.....I could not get up at 5 am as much as I love Porter. How are his naps during the day? Could you try to start pushing his bedtime back an hour to see if that will help?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...