August 3, 2008

I Can Only Imagine

I can only imagine how hard it is to be in Pat's boots right now.  Ryan is growing up and changing so fast that sometimes I have a hard time believing this is our little baby.  How is Pat going to adjust to being a Daddy again after missing out on so much?  Pat was lucky compared to many that he got to be here for Ryan's first 5 months.  Honestly though, the first 5 months were primarily sleeping, breast feeding, and rolling on his play mat.  It sure is going to be a whole different world when he returns.  Pat is an amazing dad though so I know he'll fall right into step with us.  I've tried to keep him involved as much as possible with pictures, e-mails, and videos.  I really look forward to having Pat back and watching him with Ryan.  I know that sometimes Pat gets sad about all the firsts that he's missing out on.  We know that Pat is making a lot of sacrifices and are so proud of him as a man, a husband, and a father.             

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...