June 10, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #44

  1. When you vacation what type of vacation do you like to take (beach, historic, adventurous, food oriented, etc.)? submitted by Megan Dub-Yuh  I'm up to try all different kinds of vacations as long as they are family friendly.  Our last vacation that I've been blogging about was a mixture of sight seeing various little stops and also time in Walt Disney World.  I like a variety.  
  2. What is your best memory associated with a song (you know we all have tons!) submitted byRamblings of a Marine Wife  My husband proposed to me during All I Ask of You from Phantom of the Opera at his college military ball.   
  3. If you had six months with no obligations or financial constraints, what would you do with your time? submitted by Married to the Army  Travel the world to experience and learn about the different places and cultures.  
  4. What is one thing about you that people do NOT typically notice at first that you wish they would? submitted by Our Motto is Patience   Go figure, it's my question that I find hardest to answer.  I wish people would notice that I'm super shy and need to be pulled out of my shell by someone very outgoing before I'll be comfortable opening up.  I want to make friends and be outgoing, but I come off as snobby and standoffish because I'm so shy meeting new people.  
  5. …. submitted by The Three TurnersIt’s a summer of sequels, and if you had to live in one of each of the following “worlds” (there are three total) which would you choose and why? 
    –X-Men: Be a Mutant, what would your power be? hmm...not a very original answer but probably invisibility.  
    –Harry Potter: Be a Witch or Muggle?  I would want to be a witch so I could know about and be part of the magical world.  
    –Twilight: Be a Vampire or Werewolf?
     My instinct is to say I would want to be a vampire, but then there is the whole eating thing that totally creeps me out.  I like the idea of the werewolves protecting the community against the vampire threat.  However, since I'm team Edward I'll make my decision and say vampire.  
post signature

4 comments:

Kerry said...

Yay good choice!! Team Edward

Anonymous said...

Being shy can be the kiss of death for a military wife. While not shy myself, I have seen people think a perfectly nice wife was a b*tch because she appeared standoffish.

I am so glad that you guys had a fabulous time at Disney World. It was a much needed a vacation, I am sure!

Karen

Pamela said...

Sounds like most of us would spend our six months traveling the world.

Monica B said...

Your question was the hardest! Love Phantom music!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...