March 11, 2010

Scrapbooking and Card

Since I got my Cricut I have been trying to catch up on my scrapbooking and make some cards. I will admit that I had a scrapbook set aside for Ryan, but had not put any photos into it. Yes, that means I was over 2 years behind. It will definitely be hard to catch up, but I am committed. I figure that I will try to do both of the boys' scrapbooks at the same time. Here are a couple of pages I have finally got around to making (I just decided that I won't post all of them because I don't want too much information on the internet and some pages just feel private):
Ryan--
Sean--

This is a card I made quickly from some scrap papers I had to send to a friend who just had a baby. I haven't really had a chance to make many cards, so this is an area I want to explore and practice with more in the near future.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...