March 21, 2010

Craft Talk

I've finally had a little free time to do work on my scrapbooking and card making. I'm no where near the quality that I am seeing on all the wonderful blogs I read, but I'm getting better at it. I am still pretty simple with my card designs, but I enjoy doing it. I've realized that I'm having a few issues with my scrapbooking though. I am having a hard time making my pages look good because I'm trying to put too many photos in. I usually hate to use two pages for the same photos, and I don't want to leave any of the pictures out. As a result I end up trying to fit too many photos on each page. The other thing I've been feeling badly about is that Sean's pages have been turning out great, and Ryan's haven't quite been ending up how I pictured. I think the reasoning maybe that I have so many more photos of Ryan to fit in. Overall though, I'm just happy to be able to spend a little time doing my hobby. Here are a few pictures of cards that I've made recently:




1 comment:

rachel said...

Hey Shelly! You found me through UBP, and I'm here, perusing your blog too. I'm also an Army wife (National Guard, heading to Ft. Rucker sometime soon to do aviation training).

Beautiful site you have here. It looks like you're quite a bit craftier than I could ever dream to be, but I wanted to compliment your beautiful cards. Good luck being a Stampin' Up distributor!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...