February 25, 2010

A Couple Firsts

Last night when Ryan and I were eating dinner (again without Pat), we had someone else join us at the table...
Sean sat in his high chair for the very first time. He really enjoyed being up at the table to see us at eye level while we ate. Poor little guy would love to share the food too, but he isn't going to start solids until 6 months.

Then this morning I got out the jumperoo. He is taller than Ryan was at this age so he can actually touch the ground. He loves his jumperoo. He is a jumping fool. I can't believe my baby is already jumping.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the new pictures! Sean looks so happy sitting at the table with you guys. I wish you lived closer. We could have dinner together since Justin doesn't come home for dinner either!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...