January 31, 2011

Boots and Baby Toes

I'm grouping these two header photos into one explanation.  These photos have been a part of my header for a long time.  They were part of my old header, and I really wanted to keep them as part of a new one.  They are pretty obvious and maybe a little corny, but I like them.

The first one is of Pat's combat boots.  I wanted something that would represent the the Army because it is such a big part of our lives.  His boots were an obvious choice.  The laces of the boots in the shape of a heart shows how our love is always right there no matter what the Army may hand us.

The next photo is a foot of one of our children with our wedding rings on it.  We never got a good photo of our wedding rings from our wedding.  I thought this photo shows how our marriage and love are shared with our family.  We are a unit all together.    

So there you have it.  Two more photos are explained.  These ones weren't so exciting; they were pretty self-explanatory.  The last photo should be a little more interesting though, I promise.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...