January 30, 2011

A Taste of Spring

I've been fighting a nasty cold this weekend and just feeling pretty miserable.  I always find it challenging to take care of the boys when I'm feeling ill and thus in a nasty mood.

Thankfully we were given a taste of spring the last two days.  It was so nice to spend some time outdoors, and the fresh air helped me feel a bit better.  Yesterday I was able to clean up the backyard while the kids played on the swings, and today we played out front.  This was Sean's first opportunity to walk around free and explore the world around him.  He LOVED it.  Ryan enjoyed playing with all the outdoor toys that have been long forgotten in the winter.

There is so much to look forward to in Spring:
*Hubby comes home this spring. (It feels amazing to be able to say that.)
*Block leave vacation.
*Summer dresses, flowy blouses, and cute sandals.
*Spending days outdoors with the boys like we did today (see pics below) :D
And that is just to name a few.

What are you looking forward to this spring?




















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so looking forward to camping trips, campfires & days at the park! Of course I love those cute dresses in pretty colors too!

Life Without Pink said...

Awe how sweet are they! I am with you, so ready for spring. I over the snow and getting sick every other week....not fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...