January 14, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #26

It's another MilSpouse Friday Fill-In over at Wife of a Sailor.

1. What are you looking forward to most in 2011?
This one is so simple, and I bet everyone can guess my answer. My husband coming home to our family!!!! I cannot wait. Next month I should get a better idea of when the homecoming will be, and then I can start counting down. I'm just ready for this deployment to be over and really would like a break from these deployments.

2. What is something random you do on a boring night when your significant other is away?
Not so random, but I blog stalk. I could spend hours doing that.

3. What has been your greatest adventure as a MilSpouse?
I feel like I haven't had my great adventure yet. I like to think it is just around the corner. I have a feeling that it may be coming as our next chapter begins when we finally PCS from here, but only time will tell.

4. What is the ugliest fashion trend you ever bought into?
I'd say pegging my pants way, way back in the day. Or wearing scrunchies in my hair. Sorry, I don't have pictures, and even if I did, I probably wouldn't post them anyway.

5. What was the high point of last month?
Another easy one for me--having my husband home and my family whole again for 2 glorious weeks. It was everything I imagined it would be and more.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally forgot about scrunchies! I can't believe I forgot about those. My mom used to make me some too. Crazy...I'm so glad wearing fabric in your hair like that isn't a cool anymore! And isn't amazing how much time you can spend/waste blog hopping (Hubby is working tonight so I can indulge!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...