April 17, 2011

Getting to know YOU

I'm linking up today to MannLand5 for Getting to know YOU Sunday.

1.  What's something you've eaten and liked, but didn't think you would?
Guacamole!  I tried it for the first time just a few years ago.  I had never had avocado before, and judging by the looks of it I didn't think I'd like it.  Surprisingly though that green goo is delicious ;)

2.  Plastic Surgery...yay or nay?
Sometimes I think I could go for a breast lift and augmentation after breastfeeding both kids for over a year each.  I bet it would be nice to have a little liposuction on my love handles too.  But overall, I don't think I'd ever go through with it.  A good bra and clothes that fit well will work just fine.

3.  2 things you love about spring are...?
Well this spring it is that my husband is coming home from his deployment to Afghanistan.  I also like that the boys and I are able to spend more time outdoors, and it isn't too hot yet.

4.  When is the last time you went on a picnic?
It was probably about a year ago.  We went to the greenway and had a picnic after doing some walking. It was a great day.  I'm hoping we have a picnic down in ATL next month.

5.  What's your favorite app?
My mother got me addicted to "The Treasures of Montezuma".

6.  Who does the grocery shopping in your house?
I do.  When hubby is around, I prefer to do it by myself while he's home with the kids.  He sometimes asks if we can all go together.  I cannot say no to that, but it is never a good experience or shopping trip when we all go.

7.  Would you rather take a spin class or zumba?  
Okay, I have to confess I've never done either of them.  Yes, you can call me lazy.  I think zumba would be much more my cup of tea though.

8.  How often do you go out to dinner? 
Rarely.  With my two boys, it's never a good idea to take them to a restaurant.  We do order to go from restaurants sometimes though.

post signature

7 comments:

Lisa said...

It was fun to get to know you a little more thru this post! I've never done a zumba or spin class either. And I'm excited for you that your hubby will be home soon!

Christa @ Little Us said...

A good bra works until you take it off lol

The Fischer Family said...

Yes, good bras are amazing! And you should try Zumba. It is sooo much fun! You forget your exercising, it's like being in a dance club with a bunch of friends!

Christina said...

Nice meme. I have never tried guacamole either. You have piqued my interest.

I have never done Zumba or spinning either but like you Zumba seems more up my alley.

Monica B said...

I said quacamole too!! And I've never been to a spin or zumba class either. =)

cris said...

Hey! I am your newest follower! Please check me out at www.armytankerswife.com I hope your deployment is over soon! I feel your pain

I'll Love You Forever said...

Enjoyed reading your answers! I too have never been to a spin or zumba class haha but I would love to try zumba! sounds fun :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...