June 12, 2010

Happy 6 Year Anniversary!

Six years ago today I married my best friend. We had been out of college less than a month, and Pat was already working full time in the Army. We've come so far since then and grown up so much. We've had highs and lows. Through it all we have built an amazing life together. I would be lost without my better half. He encourages me, challenges me, supports me, keeps me sane, spoils me, infuriates me sometimes, and loves me better than I could possibly deserve. I am truly lucky to have such an amazing man as my husband. I enjoy every minute we have together.

I love you, PJ.
I miss you terribly.
I look forward to celebrating TOGETHER next year.

4 comments:

Dave and Ashley said...

Congratulations! What a blessing for the two of you!

Julie Danielle said...

Happy Anniversary :)

The Fischer Family said...

Happy Anniversary!

nancy said...

YAY!! Happy Anniversary!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...