June 2, 2010

Catching Up

Lately we've been very busy having fun and getting everything in order for the deployment that is coming up way too fast. I haven't been very good about posting so I thought I would catch you up on what has been going on. There are a few pictures included too.

Not sure if you remember, but a while back I mentioned that I made an appointment with the dentist and that I hadn't gone for 2.5 years. I was super nervous. Well I had that appointment about a week ago and it went so much better than expected. I actually kind of like going to this dentist, and I normally HATE the dentist. They were so nice and friendly there. They never once made me feel bad or reprimanded me. I won't mind going back in 6 months for another cleaning. The best thing about my visit though was that I had no cavities! yay!!!

Being so busy, we sometime we end up worn out. This was Ryan after going to the festival in Oak Grove over the weekend.
Sean has been introduced to yogurt. He seems to like it pretty well. Thankfully his bout of not eating seems to have passed.

We are spending every moment possible enjoying having Pat around. Look at my adorable men in these photos. Sean is almost always smiles when he is around people.



Yesterday I went to the doctor because I needed to get another referral for a couple of issues. This was my first appointment with a new doctor and I was very, very pleased with her. She seemed friendly, intelligent, and efficient. The only trouble I'm going to run into is getting/using childcare for all these referral appointments. We meant to get it all done before Pat left, but time escaped us.

While part of me wants to slow time down to savor these last few days, I am also ready to be counting down to his return and stop dreading the inevitable future. Since I know it is impossible to slow time, I'm just going to try to enjoy the moments we still have before he leaves.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...