April 23, 2009

The Wisdom of Body Wash

Since Ryan was born I tried not to use any body products that were too scented.  I rarely wore perfume and was careful when choosing body wash and lotion.  Ryan is much older now, so I don't worry about it irritating him so much.  Yesterday I needed a pick me up, and decided to pull out a body wash that I hadn't been able to use yet.  It is from a brand that I've come to like named Philosophy.  On each of their products they always have an interesting thought that gives me plenty to ponder while I rinse.  I liked the wisdom on this bottle so much that I thought I'd share.  
"How you climb up the mountain is just as important as how you get down the mountain.  And, so it is with life, which for many of us becomes one big gigantic test followed by one big gigantic lesson.  In the end, it all comes down to one word.  Grace.  It's how you accept winning and losing, good luck and bad luck, the darkness and the light."--amazing grace by Philosophy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...