April 1, 2009

Shopping the Commissary

Pat had yesterday off, which was much needed time after a busy weekend with his parents visiting.  We went shopping at the Commissary yesterday.  That was my first time there even though I've lived here for over a year.  That might sound strange if you aren't familiar with this post, but those that live here know going to post can take a while from anywhere in Clarksville. I've always found it more convenient to run to Walmart or Kroger to get my shopping done.   My conclusion is that the drive to the Commissary is definitely not worth it.  Many of the prices were higher than Walmart, there were no coupons hanging on the shelves like at Ft. Sill (another reason to miss it there), and personally I think the set up of the commissary is a bit odd and hard to maneuver.  I will not be going out of my way to go shopping there again.      

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...