April 27, 2009

Drinking

I don't drink enough--I'm talking about water, not alcohol.  I will unfortunately admit, I don't like water.  Many people don't understand that statement, but water just doesn't do it for me.  I've never been able to drink much on a daily basis, and that works just fine for me.  However, I'm finding an increasing need to drink more, but not an increasing desire to do so.  I think I'm going to have to force myself to drink more water.  Some people have claimed that they've forced themselves to drink more water and after a while it becomes a habit.  Maybe this will work for me.  Sometimes I think it would just be easier to get my water through an iv.  No, but I'm seriously going to work on it, and hopefully drinking more will help me feel better each day.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...