December 10, 2012

Things I'm Loving

I wanted to share a few things that I'm loving lately:

1.  I'm so glad that I found Bloglovin'.  My google reader was bogged down because apparently at some point I was GFC happy and followed like a million blogs.  With Bloglovin' you can follow any blog you want.  You just have to type in the name/blog address and click follow.  The blog doesn't have to be signed up for bloglovin' for you to follow it.  It just makes it easy to organize the blogs you want to read.  I especially love that there is an app, so I can have my blog reading list available and ready anywhere.  It also marks posts as read for you so you know when you are caught up with your friends.  This has really helped to simplify and organize my blogging time.

2.  I am totally addicted to this:
It is a sick addiction.  I cannot stop eating it even when I am full.  Thank goodness this is limited edition.  My waistline couldn't take it if I had access all year round.

3.  For my birthday I got something I had wanted for almost a year but had hesitated to purchase because of the price.  With a few gift cards, I decided I had to get it.
It is the Clarisonic Mia.  Last winter my face became very dry.  I could moisturize as much as I wanted, but it felt like all it was doing was moisturizing layers of dead skin on my face.  My skin was starting to feel dry again, so I couldn't wait to try this out.  After just one use of the Clarisonic Mia I was completely sold.  My skin was so soft and clean.  I felt like the dead skin had finally been brushed off.  My moisturizer finally was sinking in.  I could not be more happy with this product.  I tend to use it every other day, but it has made such a difference.
And if you don't believe me, you'd just have to ask my husband.  One morning I was telling him about how much I liked the Clarisonic and told him to feel my face.  He was actually shocked at how soft and smooth my face was.

What are you loving lately?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know Chex Mix sold Muddy Buddies...it was probably best that I never knew you could by the stuff already made. Haha! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...