December 7, 2012

a little more

I promise I'll be blogging about more than I have in the recent posts soon.

Ryan is feeling better.  Leah seems better too, although at her age it's hard to tell.  Sean so far is still in the clear although he's said he has a tummy ache a few times today so we'll see.

Unfortunately, Pat got sick last night.  I don't know if it is a man thing, or just my husband, but when he's sick the sounds he makes are CRAZY.  It's like a whole forest of animals howling at once when he's getting sick.  Yowzers!

One thing I am desperate to get back to is taking pictures.  I haven't been using my camera almost at all, and that makes me sad.  Hopefully in the next few days I can start posting some more photos and really writing again.

I hope everyone has a fun and healthy weekend!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I hope everyone gets well soon and it doesn't turn into a cycle of passing it back and forth. Hope to see you back at full blogging force again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...