July 2, 2012

Bring Back My Bar

It's July, so that means it's the Bring Back My Bar month for Scentsy.  If you aren't familiar with that, it's when Scentsy brings back 20 favorite scents from the past for one month.  You can only get these fragrances for this one month, so if one of your favorite scents is back, stock up now!

Here is a list of the scents that are back for the month of July:
Don't forget that if you are stocking up, you will save money if you order a Combine and Save special from my website.  

I ordered a sampler package of all 20 above scents.  My husband and I smelled them tonight, and I thought I'd share which ones were our favorites.  

Banana Nut Bread:  This was on my husband's "yes" list, which is funny because he doesn't eat banana nut bread.  He tends to like the bakery and sweet scents though.  This one is true to it's name and reminds me of fresh banana bread just out of the oven.  

Citrus Sun Tea: This was a definite on my list.  It has the citrus notes in a refreshing scent.  It really did remind me of sun tea.  I am very happy that I'll get a chance to stock up on this one.  

Cranberry Mango: This was on both mine and my husband's lists.  It has a semi-strong note of pineapple mixed in with the other fruits, and we are both fans of a pineapple scent.  I'm looking forward to warming this bar.  

Cutie Pie Cupcake and Fried Ice Cream: Both of these were ones my husband chose.  The main fragrance with both of them is vanilla.  They are sweet like dessert without the calories.  

Lemon Lavender: This is a great fusion of the two scents.  It is fresh and relaxing.  I think this will be the one that I put in our bedroom warmer.  

Orange Dreamsicle: This one smells exactly like the Creamsicles we had as kids and is perfect for summertime.  

Pineapple Paradise: As I said above, pineapple is a favorite scent for us in the house.  I'll be stocking up on this one.  

Watermelon Patch: My husband really liked this scent.  He said it reminded him of "bubble yum".  I think it smells a lot like the sour patch watermelon candies.  

Let me know if you have any questions about any of the BBMB scents.  

And since I'm talking Scentsy, I just wanted to show you the Warmer of the Month for July.  It's 10% off during July.  I thought this was a really cute warmer that gives a beachy feel to any room.  It's called Ohana.  
Contact me if you have any questions or click on my link in the sidebar if you want to order.    

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...