May 4, 2012

High Five for Friday

I am linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk  for the High Five for Friday.  You can recap your five highlights of the week and link up too.

1.  Despite a middle of the night vomit session, Ryan seems to be feeling just fine this morning.  And this kid is a rockstar at making it to the toilet to get sick, which I find impressive for a 4 year old.

2.  Pat and I started to refinish a nightstand for our bedroom, which by the way is one of the tasks on my To Do list.  Unfortunately, we've hit a few snags in our plan, but hopefully I'll have some progress pictures soon.

3.  I enjoyed an evening trip to Target BY MYSELF!  I looked at regular clothes and even splurged buying myself some comfy pj pants for after baby girl arrives.  I have to say I'm looking forward to feeling like I own my body a little more, and possibly fitting into normal clothes sometime in the near future.  
4.  I got a new blog design this week.  I really love it.  Go check out my blog designer, Brea, over at Utterly Chaotic because she is awesome!

5.  I have a new found love for Rimmel London Lasting Finish Pro nail polish for my toes.  I received the one on the right, Steel Grey, from a blog swap a while ago and just got around to trying it out.  I am super impressed.  The brush is wide and makes applying it so easy and clean.  The coverage is great; two coats were perfect.  It has been a week and a half and I have no noticeable chips and they still shine like I just painted them.  Plus have I mentioned that this polish only costs $4?  I'm no nail polish junky, but I really do appreciate a polish that lasts a long time so I don't have to repaint too often.  I picked up the color on the left, English Rose, during my trip to Target to brighten up for the spring.   

I hope you'll link up your High Five for Friday!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Hi Shelly! I found you on Kelly's Korner :) I'm from Boston, it's always fun to "meet" someone new local!

Theresa said...

Hi Shelly. I saw your blog on Kelly's Korner. I have two little boys and a baby girl and I live in Massachusetts. I also love a solo trip to Target and would totally buy those cute lounge pants too :)I'm looking forward to following your journey as you move up here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...