1. Despite a middle of the night vomit session, Ryan seems to be feeling just fine this morning. And this kid is a rockstar at making it to the toilet to get sick, which I find impressive for a 4 year old.
2. Pat and I started to refinish a nightstand for our bedroom, which by the way is one of the tasks on my To Do list. Unfortunately, we've hit a few snags in our plan, but hopefully I'll have some progress pictures soon.
3. I enjoyed an evening trip to Target BY MYSELF! I looked at regular clothes and even splurged buying myself some comfy pj pants for after baby girl arrives. I have to say I'm looking forward to feeling like I own my body a little more, and possibly fitting into normal clothes sometime in the near future.
4. I got a new blog design this week. I really love it. Go check out my blog designer, Brea, over at Utterly Chaotic because she is awesome!
5. I have a new found love for Rimmel London Lasting Finish Pro nail polish for my toes. I received the one on the right, Steel Grey, from a blog swap a while ago and just got around to trying it out. I am super impressed. The brush is wide and makes applying it so easy and clean. The coverage is great; two coats were perfect. It has been a week and a half and I have no noticeable chips and they still shine like I just painted them. Plus have I mentioned that this polish only costs $4? I'm no nail polish junky, but I really do appreciate a polish that lasts a long time so I don't have to repaint too often. I picked up the color on the left, English Rose, during my trip to Target to brighten up for the spring.
I hope you'll link up your High Five for Friday!