May 10, 2012

34 Weeks Update

I know I don't do pregnancy updates regularly, but not all that much changes week to week and I think it would get boring.

But I'm approaching the end of this pregnancy....slowly, but surely.  It feels like I've been pregnant for a very long time, but sometimes I cannot believe how soon we'll be meeting our little girl.

I know black isn't the best for seeing the bump, but they say black is slimming.  And considering I'm getting to be as big as a house, I think I need to try anything I can to minimize my size.

So what's new?
  • I think my weigh gain is slowing down.  (Although I only get on a scale when I have to, and since my doctor appointments are so few and far between that isn't often.)  I gained weight really fast with this baby girl at the beginning, and now slower at the end, which is exactly opposite of how it was with the boys. 
  • I'm still craving cantaloupe and strawberries.  
  • I'm having a hard time moving around, but that is mostly because I am so fat that my body is having trouble carrying all that weight.  
  • I have braxton hicks contractions when I'm up and about, but they stop completely when I sit down or rest.  
  • Baby moves around and pushes on my tummy a lot, especially when I am laying on my side in the evening.  
  • My energy is okay.  I am not sleeping all that well between the kids, dogs, sicknesses, and having to pee.  So I'm pretty sure I'd be feeling tired no matter what.  
So there you have it.  Just over a month until baby should arrive, and we're all getting excited.  I need to start washing clothes and buying diapers I suppose.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great! Not too much longer until your boys are completely smitten by their baby sister. :)

Karen

The Fischer Family said...

I think you look great!! Can't believe your almost done...super jealous!! ;-)

Monica B said...

You do not look huge at all! You look great! Good luck with the end of your pregnancy!!

bean said...

You look fantastic! You do NOT look "fat"! :) And the blog looks great too -- just caught up on your last few posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...