But I'm approaching the end of this pregnancy....slowly, but surely. It feels like I've been pregnant for a very long time, but sometimes I cannot believe how soon we'll be meeting our little girl.
So what's new?
- I think my weigh gain is slowing down. (Although I only get on a scale when I have to, and since my doctor appointments are so few and far between that isn't often.) I gained weight really fast with this baby girl at the beginning, and now slower at the end, which is exactly opposite of how it was with the boys.
- I'm still craving cantaloupe and strawberries.
- I'm having a hard time moving around, but that is mostly because I am so fat that my body is having trouble carrying all that weight.
- I have braxton hicks contractions when I'm up and about, but they stop completely when I sit down or rest.
- Baby moves around and pushes on my tummy a lot, especially when I am laying on my side in the evening.
- My energy is okay. I am not sleeping all that well between the kids, dogs, sicknesses, and having to pee. So I'm pretty sure I'd be feeling tired no matter what.