November 23, 2009

I just want to snuggle.

I'm finding one of the hard parts of having a second baby is that there isn't enough time in the day to do all the snuggling that you want to do. When Ryan was a baby, nothing else was pulling my attention away from him. I feel so guilty that Sean does not get as much undivided attention as Ryan did at this age. However, I know that Sean is getting as much attention just in a different manner. He's getting attention from a sibling, and that is something Ryan never had.

Sean has been such a happy, pleasant baby. I'm finding him a little more easy going than Ryan was as a baby. I think part of that is that I have experience and also that their personalities differ. Sean really seems to like snuggling into me, and I really enjoy our private cuddle time during Ryan's naps and around bed time.

Ryan has been such a great big brother. He is so caring, gentle, and sweet. He worries when the baby cries and often gives gentle kisses on Sean's nose. I think Sean will be called "Bubbah" (Ryan's way of saying baby) for quite a while though. Ryan is turning into such a big boy...but that is for another post that will be coming very soon.

I am very lucky to have such great little boys, and I am so thankful for them each and every day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...