June 6, 2009

New Playgrounds

We went looking for a new playground to play at this afternoon.  We found one in a quiet neighborhood.  I like that it was away from the road way.  However, I think playgrounds make my anxiety worse.  I'm so nervous of Ryan getting hurt, and I'm not talking about a scrap on the knee or the like.  I hate that the stairs on the playgrounds are made of metal and that there are several high openings where kids can fall from.  Ryan definitely doesn't grasp the concept that he'll take a bad fall if he exits the playground through one of those openings.  I definitely find bringing him to the playground is a two person job.  Pat is a lot less worried than I am so that is good to balance me out.  Even with me being a worry wart, Ryan had a good time at this new playground.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...