June 12, 2009

Happy 5 Year Anniversary to Us

Today is our 5 year wedding anniversary.  I can't believe it's been 5 years already.  I keep looking at my wedding rings today and remembering everything about our wedding and when he placed them on my finger.  It's almost as if they are shining a little bit extra today.  

Our only plan is going out to dinner the three of us.  I made a special cake last night for us to have today too.  It was my first attempt using my cake decorating tools.  I learned which tools I like and which ones are crap.  I didn't have enough frosting, but I made it work.  It isn't the best, but it's all I could do while Ryan was whining for his dinner.

I gave Pat his gifts this morning.  I got him a GPS for the car, which he is excited to try out.  I also gave him a $100 gift card to Home Depot, so I know we'll be headed there this weekend.  

I'll hopefully post again tomorrow to say how dinner went.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...