September 10, 2008

When it's time to change you've got to rearrange....

There are quite a few changes I want to make in my life.  I think of little things that are new or different that I want to incorporate into my life.  Sometimes I forget about these things, and other times I just haven't got around to making the change.  Maybe if I post them in my blog when I think of them that will motivate me to actually do them. 

One of these new changes that I am going to try very hard to stick to is no more e-mail checking during the day.  I find that I'm checking for e-mails from Pat, doing FRG stuff, or just doing unimportant stuff on the internet too often during the day.  I'm okay doing it when Ryan is napping, but no more when he is awake.  I just want to devote as much time and attention to Ryan as I can.  

I have very high standards for myself as a mother.  When I do not live up to my expectations about being a great mom, I get very mad at myself.  My mother has had to remind me many times that I cannot be perfect.  I need to remember that that is true, but I also think there are some things I can do better.

I am a work in progress hoping to make some changes for the better.    

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...