September 7, 2008

I'm Boring

I'm pretty boring.  

The best part of my day was watching Ryan play with his Fed Ex box.  The pediatrician tells us at each appointment, "do not put your child in a walker, it isn't safe", but a little part of me has been wanting to have something to let Ryan get around.  I know I'd never forgive myself if he got hurt using it though, so I've refrained from buying one.  However, they never said not to let your child walk a box around the living room.  This box has been so great for him.  I cannot believe I'm praising a cardboard box, but I am.  (here is a video of Ryan the first morning with his box, and he's become so much more agile with it.)  

Mr. Spider has been back the past two nights.  (see post below)  He only comes out at night.  I do not like him.  Tonight he was trying furiously to recreate his web that had been partially knocked down.  He was really fast and it was almost cute how diligent he was about his work.  I said almost cute.  I did not want to see him anymore so I grabbed a dog toy and knocked him off the deck.  Hopefully he will not come back and that will be the end of that.  

So that was it.  My weekend was just hanging out around the house playing with Ryan and trying to keep the place marginally clean.  We didn't see anyone, but that isn't unusual.  This week Ryan will be going to daycare for the second time.  I'm still a bit anxious about that, but it will only be for me to attend a meeting, probably two hours at most.  My in laws are coming next weekend, so I need to clean for that.  I think this week will keep me pretty busy.  

So if you are still reading, I'm boring, huh?  


1 comment:

Robyn said...

It's ok Shelly, because if we get to Fort Campbell, you will be WAY too busy all the time!! So enjoy it now while you can ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...