I'm linking up to the 2nd Annual Commenting Challenge over at Jenna's. It's a great way to meet new bloggers and get into the habit of leaving some comments to people. We all love comments, right?
Since there will be some new people stopping by, I want to tell you a bit about me. You can read the basics in my About link above. Here are some randoms that I may not have mentioned there.
1. I'm really shy in real life, but a bit more outgoing in the blog world.
2. I never liked coffee until this past year. My husband was away for a long time, and I was raising two kids alone. It's funny how my tastes changed out of necessity for caffeine. My favorite is German Chocolate Cake coffee kcup. My hubby is home, and I still drink it.
3. The only time I enjoy doing laundry is when it's sunny enough to hang it on the clothes line.
4. I've accidentally fallen into the bad habit of sleeping in my youngest son's bed when he wakes up at night. The kids and I are going to be visiting my family for a few weeks coming up, and we will probably be sharing a bed so I see no reason of breaking the habit just yet.
5. My favorite thing to do in summer is eat dinner outside on the deck.
6. I'm currently finding myself with a desire to do home improvements, but since we will be selling this home in about a year I don't want to spend any more money on it.
7. I watch too much TV. My current favorites include: Covert Affairs, Franklin & Bash, and Real Housewives of Anywhere.
8. I am really close with my family even though I live so far away from them.
9. I really want to start running. I hate running, but I want to like it. I'm going to really start working on it in August when I return from my trip. Running a 5k is on my To Do list.
10. I'm a planner. I like to have a plan for the future. I'm okay with it changing, as long as I have a plan to start with I'm happy.
11. I wish I could find a craft I'm really good at. I can barely work the sewing machine, and I lack in the creative ideas department.
12. I blog stalk lots of blogs, and I usually use people's blog rolls to find new ones. I hope to meet some new ones from this challenge. I want to add more blog friends to my blog roll.
That's a bit about me. I look forward to stopping by your blogs. I'd love to read your comments and have you follow along with me.
Happy 4th of July!