June 5, 2008

One of Those Days?

Do you ever have one of those days where you are in a bad mood for no particular reason?  One where you just wake up and are crabby.  You don't want to be a grump, but you just can't seem to help it.  That's how it was today for me.  I couldn't shake my bad mood.  
On top of already feeling cranky, one of the dogs threw up on the carpets twice, but at least it cleaned up easily.  
In the middle of the day though, I did get a reminder of how thankful I should be that my husband is safe tonight.  Tonight I will be saying some extra prayers.  
My nightly walk with Ryan was peaceful.  I tend to talk out loud while walking.  My conversations are directed a little to Ryan but mostly to myself.  It gives me time to think and is a nice way to relax.  
Here's hoping I wake up on the right side of the bed tomorrow.  (and hoping it is after 6 a.m.)   

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...