June 15, 2008

Father's Day!


I couldn't let today go by without posting about Father's Day.  I'm a little sad that Pat's first Father's Day is spent away, but that is the Army life.  Pat is an amazing father to Ryan, and I know what amazing fathers are because I grew up with one of them.  From day one when we brought Ryan home, Pat knew exactly what to do to care for him and make him smile.  He is an absolute natural.  I never saw Pat nervous or overwhelmed caring for Ryan.  Many times I was a bit jealous of all the fun the two of them have together.  I cannot wait to be together again.  It is better than I ever imagined watching Pat care for our son.  He is so gentle and sweet, and when I see him with Ryan, I fall even deeper in love.  I'm lucky to be married to such a great man, and Ryan is lucky to have a great dad.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...