June 23, 2008

He Moves!

Ryan has learned to army crawl.  He isn't very fast, and it isn't a smooth, fluid motion, but he is moving.  I'm so proud and his Daddy is too!  I've taped it a couple times so that his Daddy can see it on video.  Now I desperately need to baby proof the house because he wants to get into everything and eat it all.   :) 

So for the past few days my mind has been racing thinking about the future.  Pat started a conversation the other day that got me thinking about what will be next for us.  Of course I'm trying to make plans for that which we all know cannot be planned.  I'm a planner by nature.  I had just told Pat in an e-mail that I wanted to live in the moment more and plan less.  Of course I wasn't talking about these big issues though.  I'm just overwhelmed when it comes to the Army and our future.  I need to accept not knowing anything until it's right in front of me, but that is a hard lesson for me to learn.  Now that my mind has started racing, I don't know how to stop it.      

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you planned up to the pt where Ryan is getting married? Oh and who he should marry? If not, I think you are safe! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...