June 12, 2008

Celebrate!

There have been many events in my past that have changed the direction that my life would take me. Four years ago today one of those events occurred and from that day forward my life surpassed my dreams. I cannot imagine my life being any other way, and I am so thankful that the events of my past have led me to my present. I cannot wait to see what the future holds for us.

Four years ago today, Pat and I got married. This is the first anniversary we have spent apart. (He took R&R for our anniversary last time he was deployed) In a funny twist, recently overseas Pat ran into one of his friends from college that was at the wedding. Pat hasn't seen him since the day we got married. He's actually the second guy on the left in the arch picture above. So Pat was able to reminisce about the wedding with his friend, and I've been able to look at Ryan today and think about how lucky I was four years ago today.

I'll admit I'm missing him a little extra today.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...