October 17, 2010

Sean's 1st Birthday Celebration

October 8th we celebrated Sean's 1st year in the world. I wanted to share a few pictures of his celebration.

I gave him his gift from Auntie Rie and Uncle Justin a few days early. He really enjoys his barn, especially the eggs!
Then on his birthday the first gift he played with was his new bowling set from Daddy. We're still working on the technique ;) (also notice the cute little coke polar bear shirt he's wearing--Daddy got that on our vacation to ATL last spring.)
Mommy made cookie monster cupcakes. My hands were rather blue by the end of it. I was pretty happy with how they turned out. I'll probably make similar ones for Ryan's birthday next month, but most likely I'll do red and make Elmo.
Sean wasn't won over by my culinary skills at first bite.
But after licking his fingers a couple more times, I think he was pretty happy.
The celebration continued over the weekend with a visit from Grammy and Grumps, but more on that later.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...