October 8, 2010

Happy Birthday, Baby Sean!

I simply cannot believe my happy, sweet, giggly little boy is one year old today. The entire year flew by. I feel like it was just yesterday that I was going to the hospital to bring him into this world. I feel kind of bad that being so busy made his first year seem so short.

Sean's personality is sweet and gentle. He likes to be cuddled on his own terms. He currently hates being left with "strangers" or really anyone that isn't me for that matter. He's shy, but I think he'll out grow that. He adores his big brother. The doggies makes him giggle, especially Sammy. He's my little cookie monster. He is patient especially with Ryan, but also with me. He is a sensitive boy. He is smart, a tad bit mischievous, and a little stubborn.

I cannot wait to watch him grow in this next year. I look forward to getting to know him even better. This first year has been a wonderful and amazing gift. He has changed my life and brought so much happiness to our home. I am so lucky to have him for my son.

Happy Birthday, Baby Sean! We love you!


4 comments:

Julie Danielle said...

Happy Birthday Sean!

Dawnll said...

That is the cutest picture! Love any pics of your two cuties. Happy birthday to your little man.

Jessica said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to Sean!

Unknown said...

A year?! Wow! Happy Birthday little man:) What a sweetie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...