May 16, 2010

Vacation Part 3

This will be the final vacation recap that I post. After this day we didn't really take any more photos. These photos are from our morning at Zoo Atlanta. We got 50% off admission using our member pass from the Nashville Zoo, and I can say that I think I liked Zoo Atlanta a little better because it had some exhibits that Nashville lacks. Here are the pictures:


The lion and lioness were not very active just sleeping up top a rock.
Ryan really liked seeing the gorillas. This exhibit was awesome. I wish we had this in Nashville.

We asked Ryan to give the gorilla a hug, and this is what we got.
I also really liked the panda bear exhibit.

After the zoo we explored around the city and ate lunch. The next day we went to the Georgia Aquarium. I didn't take any pictures, but it was a lot of fun. There were huge whale sharks and two beautiful beluga whales. I wish I had taken photos, but we were busy with the kids. Then in the afternoon we went to swim at the pool, which was freezing. And that night we had the absolute best dinner ever--room service from Ruth's Chris Steak House. It was an expensive meal, but so delicious and easy to enjoy in the comfort of our own room. So that is our vacation in pictures. It was a great time and lots of great memories. Sure it had challenges, but overall it was well worth it. And I highly recommend a short trip to Atlanta if you are looking to get away with kids.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had such a great trip! I agree that those vacations with little ones can be difficult, in the end they are worth it.

Julie Danielle said...

These are great pictures! Looks like a fun trip.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...