May 17, 2010

Cards for Command

Pat will be taking command at some point during this upcoming deployment. He wanted me to make him some cards that he can give to the Soldiers in his battery for promotions and reenlistment. I already owned the perfect stamp set: Service and Sacrifice (115992).

Here are a few of the ones I made:

Card for a promotion
Inside view
Reenlistment card
Another reenlistment card
Inside reenlistment cards
I still have to make a bunch more, but I wanted to share the idea in case you have a loved one reenlisting, promoting, or just think you could use this stamp set too.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Great job on the cards!
What a wonderful idea!

Unknown said...

I love these cards! What a great idea! My husband did his company command many years ago but these would have been great! I'll keep this in mind because his battalion command should be in the near future! I'll be sure to check out your website. I love to scrapbook and have a few stamps but would love to broaden my collection. =)

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Love,
Jenifer

Veronika said...

The cards came out great! What a sweet thing to do :)
Oh & the vacation pictures are cute... I like the gorilla hugging one & the Cola Bears one. I love the Cola Bears, so cute!

Anonymous said...

Be happy he is taking command overseas. I spent about 400 dollars for all of it. Hey welcome to your new command! Love the cards btw :).

Kerri

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...