May 12, 2010

I Was Featured...

I am over the moon right now, and you may be wondering why that is, right? I was featured on a blog. Click here to go to * Paper Craftorium * to see the post in which I was featured. While you are there, look around. I think it is such a great idea for a blog--to showcase regular, everyday paper crafters and their blogs. I love looking at the neat things other people create, and it gives me inspiration for my own crafts. I'm sure you'll find something you like while you are over there.


The Paper Craftorium

3 comments:

The Fischer Family said...

Yea Shelly! Congratulations! That is so exciting!

Dawnll said...

Well now you know I couldn't not feature one of my favorite people.
Glad you are excited, I know I was thrilled to share you with everyone I want everyone to know how special you are.

Jessica said...

HI!
I am stopping by from the blog hop (a little late on hopping) But I wanted to say congrats on being featured! that is great!

I am now following you and look forward to reading more =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...