May 11, 2010

Relax and Enjoy

We are finally getting to enjoy some of our vacation. Ryan is getting used to being far from home and is behaving as well as we can expect for a 2 year old. The only issue Sean has had was a little difficulty sleeping, but we seem to be moving past that too. We've had a ton of fun the past couple of days. We went to a children's activity center yesterday morning and toured the World of Coke in the afternoon. Today was the zoo and a little bit of exploring in the city.

We've worn the kids out so well that they are both sleeping right now giving me and Pat a little time to relax.

I've taken a bunch of great photos that I'll have to share when we return home.

I'm glad that we finally have things working out so we can enjoy some family time. I'm going to go spend a few quite minutes with my hubby now...after all, quiet time is rare these days.

1 comment:

Dawnll said...

So glad you are enjoying your vacation more. You won't want to come home!
Safe trip sweetie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...