January 7, 2009

Butterflies :)

I have a serious case of butterflies in my tummy.  I am filled with excitement and nervousness.  I know I have nothing to be nervous about, but when you haven't seen your spouse in such a long time it's almost like a first date again.  It's kind of cool that as a military spouse I get to feel the emotions of our first date all over again.  I'm totally feeling giddy and shaking from nervous anticipation just like when we were going on our first date to Hops in Providence many years ago.  I think the good thing about deployments is how they revitalize your relationship and refresh it like new again.  

I'm trying to keep busy today.  The house is clean, homemade brownies (NOT from a box) are made, the bed has clean sheets on it, and everything seems in order.  To pass time this afternoon Ryan and I are going to the mall to go buy some new pillows for the bed.  Hopefully he'll take a good, long afternoon nap so I can shower and get myself dressed and looking okay.  It's going to be a very exciting 24 hours.  I'll write an update soon I'm sure.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...