March 12, 2013

Sometimes Kids Are Too Cute!

Here is just a very quick post about the cute things I've heard my kids say lately.

Ryan:  You are the greatest mom ever.  You are so special you will get a birthday every year.

No that wasn't said on my birthday....or even near my birthday.  So I must be pretty special.


Sean has an almost compulsive habit of just randomly saying "I love you."  This is mostly just done to me.  It is very sweet but as I said random.  The other day while the kids were playing I heard Sean talking to Ryan.

Sean:  Do you love me, Ry-Ry?
Ryan: Yes.
Sean:  I love you.  

My heart just melted.

There is always something funny being said around kids, but there two instances were just too cute not to share.


Linking up:

2 comments:

Claire said...

Awwww! Too cute!

Megan Card said...

Awww! You're kids are precious!

Thank you so much for linking up with us this week for {too cute!} Tuesday! We're so glad to have you :)

megancard.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...