March 9, 2013

Happy Birthday, Hubby!

Today is my hubby's birthday.  He's as old as I am again.  He loves the 3.5 months where I'm older than him.

Being the bad wife that I am lately, I don't have a cake for him.  And since he's traveling tomorrow a big cake would kind of be a waste.  I am hoping to redeem myself by making brownie sundaes with his favorite ice cream for tonight.  Plus we are having his favorite meal, corned beef.

If my hubby were reading this post, which is very questionable since he can never remember the blog address, this is what I would write to him:

Happy Birthday!  I know I don't show you nearly enough how much I love you.  You are so supportive of me and everything I want to do.  I cannot thank you enough for that.  You are my best friend.  Over the past few years amid the chaos we've sometimes forgotten how important the laughter really is.  I want to make that laughter a priority.  I am so proud of the family we've created together.  I know that the next year may bring big changes.  I am ready.  I cannot think of a better partner to face life's joy and challenges with.  I hope this next year of your life is everything you are hoping for.  I hope I can be the wife you deserve.  I hope that you will find happiness in your family and share in many moments of laughter and joy.  I love you with all of my heart.  Happy Birthday, my love.   


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...