March 8, 2013

Beauty Must Haves {Coffee Date Vlog}

Today I'm linking up with Alissa @ Rags to Stitches.  Have you been by her blog before?  I'm a kind of newbie there, but I promise you that you will get sucked in!  One of the things I love is that Alissa is so real and sweet, anyone would enjoy having a cup of coffee with her.

This week the prompt was about your 5 beauty must have products.  Well, if you know me that could probably keep me talking all day.  I can hardly believe I'm going to post it, but I did a vlog to tell you about my 5 beauty must haves.  Please excuse my nervousness and rambling.

Since it's difficult around here to get a moment without the kids, you may notice my baby, Leah, talking at the end of the video.  But that's how it would be if we were really having coffee anyway ;)

So if this is your first time stopping by my blog, welcome!  I'm Shelly.  I blog about my life--being a mom and raising my children, finding myself and my style again, and most of all living with patience.     I look forward to getting to know you.  And finally here are my beauty must haves:



Have a great weekend everyone!

6 comments:

Erin @ Isaboo Designs said...

I keep forgetting to grab some of that Josie Maran Argan oil stuff when I go to Sephora and now I have to. I am so in love with Maybelline's The Falsies Flared that I haven't tried They're Real, but I have seen soooo many recommendations...it's too tempting for a product junkie!

Sarah S. said...

Hi, Im stopping by from the coffee date link-up, how funny that 2 of my products I picked are the same as your fisrt 2. And now I really want to try that tinted BB you talked about. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I loooove Benefit products! I received that mascara about 2 weeks ago with a Sephora order. It was a "birthday freebie." Love it.

And I'm the same way about blush. Gotta have it.

Unknown said...

Hey girl! I am joining from the link-up. You did amazing! Also, love love the benefit line.

Haley Danielle said...

I love that mascara too! It's my absolute favorite. Buxom by bare essentials is good too!

Kerry said...

I loved this vlog because I got to hear your accent!! And I love to hear someone in real life, I feel it is more personal :)
Good job!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...