October 27, 2012

Ryan's First Day of School 2012

Last week Ryan finally started school again.  He's had a long break since the end of school back in May.  It wasn't ideal to enter school after the start of the year, but he seems to be fitting in just fine.  He really enjoys school right now so that is what is most important to me.

Here is a photo of my big boy right before we ran out the door for school.
Ryan goes three afternoons to school.  It's not the best time for us, but we're just happy that he is in school to learn now.  I'm still trying to figure out nap time for the other kids with driving Ryan to and from school.  In typical first time parent fashion I'm worried if he's learning all he needs to know for kindergarten next year, but they tell me this class is preparatory for that.

I think as a parent you never stop worrying...even over things you don't need to.

Here's a quick comparison of the first day of school over the years.
They aren't kidding when they say kids grow up way too fast!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...