August 31, 2012

Photo Sharing

I am shamelessly sharing what I consider adorable photos of my kids. I know it's probably a complete bore for most of you but it's about the best I can do when blogging from my iPhone. And who wouldn't love these faces?

I am one lucky Momma.
Diaper changes have become a highlight of my day because of all the smiles I get when doing it.
These two usually spend the days either being the sweetest and cutest brothers in the world having fun together or fighting over everything.  They are certainly keeping us all on our toes.  
We have 4 dogs living around here.  Lucy is the biggest.  
This was us the morning after we moved out of our home and flew here.  Can we say exhausted?
My sister took this photo of Leah enjoying her cousins' play mat.  Leah seems to like her time spent with her twin cousins.
It's a good day when Leah gets to do this.  And this usually happens when the boys are napping.  If they all nap it is a super good day.  
Occasionally there are tantrums.  This one resulted in a nap on the floor.  
Leah is 2.5 months and growing so much so fast.  She is changing all the time.  Pat cannot believe how much she seems to have grown in just a week.  I have to agree.  

So that's what we've been up to.  I'm glad September is just about here, but could we please just fast forward to October, maybe?

3 comments:

Kate @ Daffodils said...

O my gosh, the nap on the floor! I love it. At least he eventually gave up :)

Anonymous said...

Amen to that! I say, we fast forward to November (I'm a bit biased though).

Great pictures!

Christina said...

I love the pics. Leah is adorable in her yellow dress. PS I am praying you are in your own home soon. Are you? I have stayed with my parents before and you are right, I wonder if they had any sanity left after we left lol! Gotta love it though because it will be us someday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...